Friday, April 3

Quiet Friday Night

Angela is off in Atlanta with the church middle school youth at the "Believe" Conference, so I have a weekend alone with the kids. I think Owen's expression below sums up our general feelings here...we miss mommy.Angela being gone makes for hectic, tiring days, but quiet nights after everyone goes to bed. So, I thought I would upload a couple of my favorite pictures from our trip to Belleville/St. Louis the week before last.We will see how we fare this weekend. I think this is the second time that I have had the kid's alone. I am sure we will be fine unless it rains all weekend and we are confined to the house. In that case Kate and I may drive each other crazy.

1 comment:

Grandfather said...

Help is on the way soon for both of you.

Love
Grandfather and Nana