Wednesday, January 16

Simpsonized Hemricks

I could not help but share this information with the world, and since I do not have my own blog, I will steal my wife's forum for a bit. Ever wonder what you would look like if you made a guest appearance on "The Simpsons". Well, now thanks to Burger King you can see (www.simpsonizeme.com).
Growing up in the later 80's and early 90's I learned about most important world events by following the antics of the Simpsons. This love for the show was further fueled when I came to work for the summer at ORNL (the first time) and met the likes of Andy Wereszczak and Matt Ferber who had every episode ever made on VHS (this was before DVD and the ability to purchase past seasons) and had occasional marathons for viewing their favorite episodes. Anyway, Andy recently led me to the website above and I could not help but "Simpsonize" my family. So, without further delay, here are the Hemricks as they would appear on Fox.

4 comments:

angela said...

I should really be more careful about giving out my password!

Carrie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! James I love your quirks! That made me laugh so hard.

Rebekah said...

At least he didn't try to pass it off as your idea, Angela! Very funny! I'm hiding the computer from John right now because I know if (when) he sees this I'll "get" to see our family Simpsonized, too! :) ha-ha!!

Anonymous said...

Cowabunga Dude!
Great pic :)
-elaina