Monday, May 21

Hemricks = 3 + 1

Ok, so most of you who read this are family and already know about our exciting news, but in case this is the only way in which you receive news about the Hemricks (in which case I apologize), I'm pregnant! I'm in my 12th week, so I'm almost through the first trimester and it seems the tiredness is getting better. It's been pretty smooth so far, just one rough month of trying to keep up with a not-quite-two-year-old on top of being tired. I still usually take a nap when Kate does, but if it doesn't happen, I don't feel like I'm going to fall in the floor (though James might wish I would as I'm a little grouchy when I'm tired). I can't believe I'm almost one third of the way through the pregnancy already! It goes by much quicker when you have another one to take care of and it doesn't consume your every thought. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to keep the weight off when I'm ravenously hungry every 3-4 hours. I'll keep you posted on how things are moving along now and then. In about 2 months, we should be able to find out the sex, so stay tuned!

No comments: