Monday, October 5

A few pictures from a fun day

Yes, I have children, though you may have forgotten what they look like as I haven't posted pictures in a long while. Here are a few I took of the kids playing at Nana and Grandfather's house the other day. Kate asked if we could go visit them after school, so we just popped over to play for a little while (this is still very novel to me!). It was one of those beautiful early fall days when you can't get enough of the gorgeous weather and the kids had a blast playing outside. Owen especially loves the playset and climbs all over it by himself. Which reminds me, he no longer needs physical therapy! He had reached all of his goals and completed his last session last week. Wednesdays are now our FREE DAY!









3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe, awe that looks like so much fun!! Congrats, Owen! that's awesome!!

Suits Family said...

yay! Congrats to Owen! enjoy your free days! the pics are great - they're getting so big!

Deb Coley said...

Great Pictures!! I cannot WAIT to see you all next week.