Thursday, January 25

Just a few photos

Kate and I are heading to Cary tomorrow. James will fly there from Florida to meet up with us. A friend of mine from graduate school is getting married there - actually just down the street from where James and I got married. It sure is a small world, isn't it? Anyway, I've got some work to do to get ready for our trip, so I'll just post a few pictures of Kate taken recently.




In the first picture, Kate's wearing pigtails for the first time. She was getting ready for a friend's birthday party. In the last picture, she's playing with her puzzles - which she calls "school". I think this is because two of the puzzles are letters, which she learns at school. She really likes the puzzles and we play with them just about every day.

1 comment:

Deb Coley said...

Must take after her mother...you used to LOVE puzzles!