Sunday, November 2

A Few More Pictures

I forgot to post a couple pictures from our pumpkin patch trip (see post below).
Kate finally got to try a real climbing wall. She has always wanted to do one of these when we have seen them at various places, but has always been too small or it has been too expensive. It was only $3 to do this one and there was no line (and mom was off changing Owen) so we gave it a try. She got up about 12-15 feet before she got scared. Not bad for a 3-year old.



















Kate also enjoyed sitting on a tractor and pretending to drive it. I thought Nana would be proud. Finally, what good corn maze would be complete without a box full of corn to roll around in. I have to admit I have never been to one of these places, but I was not expecting to see this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

After Connor played in that corn pit, I kept finding kernels around my house FOR DAYS!!!! It was fun though! I even got in bare foot, and I have to say, it felt pretty good on the tired footsies!

Deb Coley said...

The picture of Kate on the climbing rock reminded me of her mother, who at before age 2, climbed to the top of a 10 foot chain link fence. She didn't have a harness on though and when I finally saw her it took a few years off my life. So, I think I know where Kate gets her climbing aptitude.